Sunday, July 20, 2008

5 things..

1. Olivia's babble. I really truely believe that she says "Hi" and tells me how she is doing when I ask


2. Music! I have to have it, if I'm ever going to clean anything, I feel like I should crank up the tunes and then work, otherwise I get bored.

3. Worship. I forget how much I love it. I love singing and praising our Lord! I may not be the best singer in the world, but if I'm singing worship, you can garantee I will belt it out!4. Matching decor. I think it's nessasary. Everything has to have a place. This never happened when I was little. Now that it's my own home, everything has to go in it's place and everything has to match.
5. My Gap! I remember begging and begging to have it fixed. But looking back, there is no way we could have afforded it. Today, I proudly smile. I love it! It's beautiful and unique and I pray that Olivia will have one and not give a damn either!





No comments: