Saturday, March 8, 2008

She's here!!

Olivia Christine Archibald
Feburary 20, 2008
12:21 am
7lbs 12oz
19 inches

She is absolutly perfect! I love her so much already! She makes me so happy even when I'm so dead tired and worn out. She doesn't really cry, unless she is hungry or has a wet diaper. She loves being held and cuddled.

We had a rough start. We started breastfeeding and she got thrush. It made her so cranky and she wouldn't eat, which messed up the breastfeeding. We had to supplement with formula. In the end, we ended up just giving her formula. I dont mind. I've kinda beat myself over it enough. Now, I just care about her being healthy and happy :)

She sleeps sometimes through the night, mostly in like 3 hour chunks. It's gotten hard to sleep like that. I'm not use to it. Mike is amazing and helps when he doesn't have to work. I apperciate it more then he knows.

No comments: